Sunday, November 30, 2008

.....and so it begins

Today we made a start with some holiday wrapping paper - using florist paper (large sheets of unprinted newspaper - I have a florist friend who passes loads to me that would usually be used to wrap travelling flowers - love freebies!!) I found some seasonal ink stamps and T2 got busy with those.



Next we tried some new rollers I picked up at the educational store. I might try to make some of my own eventually but I have too many things on the go right now.



T2 enjoyed rolling them so much that I had a hard time getting a picture.....




The rollers worked really well - I think they would work in play-doh too. When the creations are dry - they will be used to wrap gifts - I think they'll look extra special under the tree.



No comments: