Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Perfect match

I was walking to preschool to collect T2 and her friend K yesterday, when a neighbour stopped me and asked if I would like another snow suit for T2. I jumped at the chance because firstly, I love hand-me-downs and secondly, because T2's current snow pants keep falling down and are not particularly great all in all. My neighbour said she would catch me on my way home and give it to me. In the hustle and bustle of hearing about the girls' morning and helping them into their outdoor clothes to come home, then enjoying the walk with the girls in the toboggan, I forgot all about it until my nice neighbour jumped in front of me and handed me a bag. T2 was excited to see what she was getting and was thrilled with the funky coat and bright red snow pants. I was equally as happy because it was a great snow suit and just happened to perfectly match the hat I was looming for her, which I completed shortly after receiving the suit!

To blow off the cobwebs of a morning in the house, we decided to bundle up and wander to the mailbox at the end of the street. T2 was very excited to wear her 'new' snow suit and bobble hat! (busted!!!! - yes I am British!!!). I want to take the bobble/pompom off but T2 really wanted one.

january 2009 007


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous... what great luck!!