Friday, August 7, 2009

Quoting T1

"I don't know if I even know the words to describe how much I love living here".

Ditto kiddo. There's nothing quite like validation from a very happy kid. Moving away from familiarity was a gamble. T1 doesn't handle change well (all part of Asperger Syndrome) we knew this could be really tough on him even though we knew in the long run it could be great for our family. To hear him spontaneously share that he's happy here is more than I could ever have wished for. I told him that I thought it was the best thing we ever did, moving here. He agreed - he actually agreed with me lol!!!

5 comments:

Crisa said...

I'm so happy for you guys!

A said...

Thanks Crisa : )

Unknown said...

I can totally see why! It's such a great location and house! (It will get a little more crowded when I come move in tho...)

Unknown said...

Accidentally posting as my daughter! You know who I am! Hee!

A said...

'Sophie' you are welcome anytime!