Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year improvements

I'm not necessarily resolving to do anything in 2010 but I am going to try to make improvements....

Procrastinate less
Mommy more (too often things get in the way of being the Mom I truly want to be)
Complain less
Appreciate more
Eat less
Exercise more
Talk less
Listen more
Buy less
make more
Judge less
blog more

2009 was a pretty awesome year around here. All of us are healthy and were for the most part, we moved to an awesome house in a great town with a nice school and a fabulous grade 4 teacher (and a great Junior Kindergarten teacher also). We spent some fun times with friends and family, we made good use of living by a beach. The year for me was still chaos but with an underlying sense of calm. 2008 was a tough year filled with anxiety and agoraphobia for me and that was behind me in 2009. I am looking forward to all that 2010 holds for us = mostly good things I hope : )

No comments: