Sunday, February 14, 2010

Never to old to learn...

A few months ago T1 started mentioning that he'd like guitar lessons so for his Birthday my parents bought him a beautiful 3/4 size guitar. He's had 2 lessons and is loving it. Since I was about his age - I have wanted to learn to play too. Last night G ordered me my very own guitar and chatted with T1's guitar teacher and I'll be having lessons with T1. First T1 has to teach me what he has already learned - he'll love that! Then I shall join him on Saturday mornings at his lessons. I cannot wait. It will be such a special time for he and I to share - both the lessons, the drive to and from (with no sister to compete with for Mom's ear) and we will both need to practice which we can do together. With T1's interests and mine typically being so different - it will so nice to have something that is just ours.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Awesome! I love that you'll have such a special thing in common, and a time that's just for the two of you.