Saturday, September 22, 2012

Something different for crafty girl


T2 loves to craft and always has numerous projects on the go. She draws all the time - currently her pictures involve lots of horses hanging out, jumping over fences or just smiling. When my Mum was here she scribbled a picture of a horse head  and T2 had to have it - she cut it out, stuck it on paper and completed the picture to her liking...



While I was culling old magazines today - I cut out a few pictures for her to use in the same manner - she would choose a magazine cutting and complete the picture. I had another idea in mind but most of the magazines were food/home related and didn't have what I needed but I hope to do that another time.

Here's what she came up with. It challenged her but she loved it.









No comments: